March/April Class Schedule
We love sharing what we know! Call us at 713-807-0101 to reserve a spot – class size is limited.
Wednesday, March 25th, 6:30 – 8 PM
Given up dairy? Interested in making your own nutrient-rich almond, cashew, hemp, sesame, or oat “milk”? Join us for this demonstration class and learn how! Pat will also show you how to make coconut cashew kream for desserts or a savory “cheese.” You will leave with your own nut mylk bag and recipes.
$35.00 for the class, snacks, nut mylk bag, and recipes.
Wednesday, April 15th, 6 – 8 PM
Tired of big city prices??? D.I.Y.! In this class, you will learn:
- How to start your own kombucha culture
- To brew kombucha, along with bottling options
- Flavoring ideas
- Benefits that these “homemade” live drinks have to offer
This is a demonstrative class.
$35.00 includes serious snacks and leaving with instructions, Your own s.c.o.b.y., and starter.
Saturday, April 25th,9 AM – 2:30 PM (Note: Market is rain or shine…torrential rains may deter us slightly)
Meet at Urban Harvest Eastside Farmers Market
- Meet the farmers
- Buy some veggies
- Back to the kitchen to create with purchases
- AND put together a day’s menu, from beginning to end…complete with recipes.
$75.00 includes recipes, breakfast, and lunch.
You CAN do “IT”! Reserve your spot by calling us at 713-807-0101!